Job title: Aesthetic Nurse | Maison Lutetia | Dubai
Job description: No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Set up and prepare the operating room for surgery
- Prepare patient for surgery
- Assist the doctor inside the operation room during the surgical procedure
- Administer medications to patient as directed
- Provide patient with verbal and written pre-operative and post-operative instructions and care
- Schedule and confirm patient’s appointment
- Properly record patient information
- Sterilize tools and other equipment and follow proper medical protocol
- Maintain inventory and reorder necessary supplies
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with patients
- Ensure operating room is clean and in sanitary conditions
- Complies with the nursing guidelines and policies and procedures of the clinic
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Registered Nurse with certification in Cosmetics/Aesthetics as per the DHA (Dubai Health Authority) regulatory requirements
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Nurse in dermatology, aesthetics, cosmetic or plastics field.
- Good knowledge of procedures such as botox, skin booster, hyaluronic acid, peels, mesotherapy, and laser.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination
- Very presentable with excellent skin complexion
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible with working hours
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 07:17:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!