Job title: Assemblers, Carpenters & Delivery Helpers (x9) | Al Futtaim Logistics | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 84732
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Assemblers & Delivery Helpers (x9) | Al Futtaim Logistics | Dubai
About the Position:
We are looking for x9 Assemblers and Delivery Helpers to assist our driver in completing delivery to stores on time or for assembling products for customers along with supporting the loading and unloading where required. Instructions on documents handed over like proof of delivery should be obtained / actioned accordingly after every delivery. You will ensures brand experience continues at customer premises with the highest customer satisfaction
Specifically, the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure POD is signed and received after every delivery is completed and submitted the flowing day to the scheduler
- Ensure to support the driver/crew in completing the delivery on time as planned by the scheduler
- Ensure zero damages to customer property or assets when on customer’s premises.
- Maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Always be in clean and presentable attire with a pleasant and positive attitude when dealing with any customer.
- Ensure either you or the driver calls the customer or store 30 mins before reaching the destination.
- Ensure 100% completion of task at hand and for any deviations ensure to update the scheduler/planner on any pending deliveries for the day with justifications
- Incase of assembly ensure to open the cartons only in the presence of the customer and ensure to consider all safety measures necessary while and after assembly is completed
The ideal candidate will have primary or basic education. You must also possess Basic numerical and English communication skills. You will have the ability to understand and follow instructional manuals and must be good in handling products. The candidate must be physically fit and possess previous experience in assembling furniture and assisting in deliveries. You must also possess the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 01:19:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!