Job title: Assistant Sales Manager (Brand Development)
Company: Al Mulla Group
Job description: Designation : Assistant Sales Manager (Brand Development)
Experience :3-5 Years
We are looking to employ a highly driven Assistant Sales Manager (Brand Development) to assist the Sales Manager with the day-to-day running of our store. The Assistant Sales Manager (Brand Development) responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the Sales Manager.
Assistant Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Increase the market presence of the brands of AMCI with different retail and wholesale market
- Increase the clientele base by adding more retail chains
- Plan, execute, and monitor the promotion calendar with different retailers.
- Manage the key account executives and merchandising team.
- Ensure sales target is achieved on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the payment receivables on time.
Assistant Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience in sales in retail trade and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in retail trade.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 05:38:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!