Job title: ASST. CAFE/ TRAINING MANAGER – DUBAI
Company: MAC Group
Job description: Title : Asst. Cafe/ Training Manager
Location : Dubai
Salary : Market Standard
Work-Days : 6 Days/Week
Reports To : Operations manager
Must-haves : U.A.E Driving license with 5 + Years of HORECA operations experience
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates’ expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Our client, a multicultural organization, F&B retail chain, embraces the culture of workplace diversity and inclusion, without compromising candidates’ performance/qualifications. The client offers fast-paced process-oriented work environment.
Ideal candidate is responsible for the following;
- Store improvements in in terms of customer service quality and day-to-day operations of the stores.
- Interviewing and selection of team members and conducting performance evaluations & assessments.
- Leading and directing the growth of all stores in terms of customer satisfaction, sales, menu, promotions and costs control.
- Monthly Income & expenses report
- Store Marketing activities
- KPIs ; Weekly tasks done, tasks-to-be-done
In field of customer excellence trainings & team development:
- To champion Customer Service excellence, incl. table serving, order taking, suggestive selling.
- To improve Standard Operation procedures (SOPs) related to customer service, to control their implementation, knowledge, usage in all stores;
- Conduct all retail staff performance assessment, prepare & implement development plan table;
- To schedule and perform customer service trainings, monthly meetings, briefings, catchups;
- To identify required qualifications at interviews and to do suggestions to hirediscontinue staff;
- Identify individual and team strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats;
- Develop and motivate team members through capability development plans and coaching;
- Develop Initiative & Family spirit among the team;
- Search and identify new ways how to increase customer satisfaction level;
In field of Stores Operation:
- Be responsible for efficient stores work to maximize incomes and minimize their expenses;
- Solve risen problems and make decisions at supervisory level for stores;
- To simplifyimprove Standard Operation procedures (SOPs) to make more efficient man-hours utilization, to control their implementation, knowledge & usage in all stores;
- Ensure Compliance with Food and Beverage Hygiene Policies and Procedures in coordination with respective department and stores in charge;
- Control monthly inventory verification and accuracy in stores;
- Lead Loss/Risk Prevention at stores, in coordination with respective departments;
- Search for non-efficient man-hours utilization in stores and propose optimization ways.
- Establish efficient & automated workflow of daily routine operations with other Departments: Logistics, Purchase, Production, Warehouse, Accounting;
- Request to visit service providers or technicians (Internet, own Maintenance, IT etc);
- To control equipment maintenance schedule & rise repair tickets to Maintenance technicians.
- Participate in new concept review and in new stores opening;
Retail Sales & Marketing:
- Search ways to improve existing sales channels for stores such as walk-in, aggregators, social;
- Identify & implement new efficient sales channels & segments & products;
- Propose & launch if approved new in-store & digital offers, new products where required, other marketing activities to reach customer satisfaction and sales increase goals;
- Assist to coordinate with marketing agencies, freelancers, photographers to reach sales goals;
- Improve breakfast & drink menu in stores in coordination with Central kitchen Chefs;
- Implement & control trainings for breakfast preparation & its serving to boost breakfast;
- Provide & implement recommendations to increase brand value and sales;
- Schedule & perform training to improve retail sales skills and techniques, products knowledge;
- Take responsibility for all improvements of the retail stores;
- Conduct market feasibility studies and formulate business proposals and/or plans;
Key Performance Indicators (metrics):
- Customer happiness scores growth (as per reviews in Google maps, Zomato, Talabat);
- Sales of existing stores;
- Net profit growth of existing stores;
- Minimum 5+ years of HORECA sector experience along with U.A.E Driving license.
- A well organized, open-minded and creative individual.
- A self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude to get the job done more effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to follow the weekly schedule: Two days of training and improvement in one outlet; Two days of office based work; Two days of regular store operations role in one outlet.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role.
We believe in providing excellent service to all of our customers and we want your help to help you better in the best possible way we can. Please note that though thousands of candidates apply for one vacant role, Hiring Manager has to cherry pick only one best suitable candidate for the role. So please apply one if you have performed 80% of the responsibilities listed in the job description as our recruiters only shortlist such profiles for the Hiring Manager.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
- We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
- Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
- Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
Share This Job !
Apply only if the role is 70% match to your previous job role . Due to shortage of time/resources only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Resume@macgroup.me
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 04:33:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!