Job title: AVP Data Modeling
Company: Bluefin Talent
- Strong implementation and understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse Modelling in Banking Industry.
- Hands on exposure to Industry Standard 3NF Logical Data Models such as IBM BDW, SAP FSDM, and Teradata FSLDM etc.
- Strong understanding of Banking as a domain. Exposure and working experience with Banking Applications Systems such as Core Banking, Retail Application Systems, and Treasury System etc.
- Strong implementation and understanding of Data Hub and modelling experience in Banking Industry.
- Expert knowledge in database and information modelling ER, Dimensional, Physical, Conceptual, Logical, Virtual, hierarchical, semantic, etc.
- Experience converting the LDM to PDM including demoralizations where required and selection of optimum data types and lengths.
- Experience / exposure to Data Lake, Kafka, Informatica Data Management, Power Center and Big Data management is an advantage.
- Experience transforming Business Intelligence requirements into semantic layer models
- Full working experience of SQL and the ability to identify and translate user cases into Hadoop is essential.
- Working knowledge in technical aspects of DW Governance including glossary, metadata, data quality, master data management and data lifecycle.
- Experience with modelling tools like Power Designer, ERWIN, etc.
- Experience working with in-memory databases such as SAP HANA and other relational or OLAP database such as Oracle, SQL Server and others.
- Knowledge and exposure to ETL tools: Informatica, ODI or similar ones will be an advantage.
- Must have hands-on experience in designing data ingestion and consumption capabilities out of data lake / federated repositories
- Ability to manage and drive team, make effective communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Overall 15+ years of relevant experience in Data Modelling and Data Warehouse implementation.
Strong Subject Matter Expertise in Key functions like Retail & wholesale banking, Finance & Risk.
Deep Banking Functional Knowledge
Strong understanding of Banking products, product characteristics / behavior and typical key banking applications.
Good understanding of Data Governance Principles
“Enterprise Data Warehouse” – experience from a functional & data perspective
- Good understanding of overall “Enterprise Data Warehouse” architecture and principles; Experience in delivering end to end data warehouse for Banks
Experience on working with both Industry Standard Data Model and Custom Data Warehouse Data Models in Banks; Detailed understanding of key Banking subject areas in an industry standard data model
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:14:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!