Job title: Boutique Manager Dubai Airport
Company: Christian Dior Couture
Job description: Position
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Commercial Performance and Team Management:
- Responsible for achievement of annual sales goals
- Ability to effectively manage a sales force to achieve sales goals
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
- Oversee assigning of monthly sales goals to associates
- Review status of sales associates’ clientele development, including review of client books
- Oversee preparation of merchandise placement and displays.
- Develop Product knowledge for the New Hires in coordination with Buyers and HR Team for Induction
- Ensure and develop the Visual Merchandising in line with Image, Add Campaigns, Stocks (Business) and the local market.
- Conduct regular management meetings to review performance, operations, and employee relations issues, and to discuss strategy with management team
- Oversee the process of staffing and scheduling of associates, and ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Partner with HR to oversee recruitment and hiring of store staff.
- Conduct orientation, train, coach, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales including completion of all reviews and performance assessment procedures.
Product and Stock Management :
- Provide accurate report, feedback and recommendations to the Buying Team
- Meet Target Stocks rotations and sell-through
- Optimize the organization of the stocks
- Allocate the stocks according to needs
- Minimize stock losses
Process Management :
- Adhere to and oversee compliance of established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures, and overall maintenance of the store.
- Conduct regular inventory cycle counts and track conversion rates as directed.
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability, and manage payroll budgets.
- Review paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, MOS/damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV’s), and charge-backs to Corporate Office in order to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Conduct Quarterly Emergency Procedures meeting with entire staff, and provide management team and HR Department with updated emergency contact list as needed.
- Lock and secure the store, and oversee compliance with all security procedures.
- Manage payroll, commercial expenses, and headcount to stay within budgeted parameters .
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store and Corporate Office.
- Help solve problems that affect the store’s service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time
Skills and Competencies:
- effectively manage a multi-store network of luxury boutiques and leased properties
- understand and apply all company policies and procedures
- Understand and apply all Human Resources Directives relating to progressive discipline, investigations, and documentation.
- operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- develop, motivate, and train management team, build relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- recruit according to Dior standards
- effectively delegate tasks and follow-up with field managers
- maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force
- adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force
- communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all employees
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Retail Knowledge
- understand and analyze financial details of retail business
- handle multi-million dollar sales volume
- work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- be a Brand Ambassador
- for frequent travel
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with Luxury sensitivity consistent with CD Brand
- Multi-store management experience.
- 10+ years of retail store management, preferably in a luxury product setting.
- Perseverance and determination
- Customer orientation
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in line with Dior expectations
– Pride of belonging, passion for the product
Job date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:40:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!