Job title: Brand Coordinator | Kate Spade | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 86407
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Brand Coordinator | Kate Spade | Dubai
About the role:
To Coordination with Brand principal for new requirements and current season update.
SALE PERFORMANCE UPDATE
– Update the Daily EOD for assigned Market
– Regular update of WTD, MTD, STD and YTD store/brand performance
– Monitors SAP and WINPOS sale accuracy and coordinates for corrective solution if required
– Shipment coordination from principal, SCM forwarder and logistics
– Article Creation in SAP
– Pricing in SAP
– PO creation in SAP
– STO creation in SAP
– Monitoring of GRN POs
– Coordination with Accounts for payment process
– PR and PO creation of Non-merchandise items in ARIBA
– Weekly replenishment report of Non-Merchandise requirements of stores
– Weekly Managers report
– Stocks and Sale Analysis (WTD, MTD, STD, YTD)
– Weekly Store Performance report
– Other reports that may be assigned from time to time
– Brand Presentation preparation such as Trade presentation, STD presentation
– Planning and Budget update and monitoring
– Product performance analysis report
– Season product performance reports
– Data capture consolidation on monthly basis
– Events monitoring performance
– Concession reports such as sale and stock performance including promotion coordination
– Prepares Sell though reports for thorough understanding for brand strategy
– Pricing Strategy implementation for BM, Planning and Managing Director’s approval
– Price update and monitoring
– Update on Markdown tool
– Attend to store concerns and inquires re brand related issues
– Coordination with Brand principal for new requirements and current season update
– Coordination with inter- department requirements e.i P&C, Logistics, Accounts, HR and Marketing
– Monitoring and Coordination with stores re stock take/Physical inventory requirements
– Coordination of supplies allocation to stores
– Adjustment of stock related discrepancies coordinated with P&C
– Other task that may be assigned from time to time
– Buy in monitoring of new categories for the brand such as perfume and watches
– Damages, Uniform and Marketing monitoring for all stores in assigned markets
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 05:03:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!