Job title: Business Data Analyst
Job description: Position Summary
The main objective of the position is to create and maintenance dashboards for Sales & Marketing team, providing performance and trend data in a meaningful actionable way. With the retail actions expect to increase overall sell-out for HA through increasing store level actions by SKU.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring data is translated into relevant interpretations and recommendations for business teams across the organization through the development and maintenance of key KPI metric dashboards
- Working closely with business users to understand needs and deliver meaningful dashboards delivering insight to the business users.
- Create channel/customer profiles and segmentations enabling teams to grow and deepen the business strategy.
- Deliver and present actionable product/channel insights. Identify new strategic opportunities and recommend actions supporting the strategy.
- Manage related KPIs to measure, control, and benchmark reporting processes.
- Ensure controls for data integrity are in place over applications by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners and IT.
- Work with business partners to capture and understand functional requirements and develop sophisticated queries and provide reports accordingly.
Additional mandatory requirements
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and other Office packages.
- Database management background.
- Knowledge on Macros
- Self-starter being able to work under minimum supervision
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate Degree
- 5+ years working with data
Job date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 06:41:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!