Job title: Business Head
Job description: POSITION OBJECTIVE
- The position is responsible to develop and implement business strategy in line with revenue plans, project management and business excellence across the sales, finance and retail operations.
- Supervise quality improvement initiatives. Seek new sales opportunities, customer acquisition for growing the business.
- Nurture Brand Principal Relationships.
- Plan and develop the Group strategy by providing input from the perspective of the brands handled, ensuring that relevant goals and objectives are incorporated.
- Introduce new brands/concepts/product to capitalize and expand business potential, negotiate deals and details of new contracts, and decide on positioning of new outlets.
- Develop overall annual budgets in line and coordination with the business strategy; consolidate and refine the overall budget for the brands responsible, and enforce its implementation.
- Monitor and constantly review store administration systems to maximize operational efficiency.
- Formulate and implement Territory/Region/Area/Store strategies.
- Develop and oversee long term and short term plans, incorporating expenditure and revenue budgets designed to ensure growth, profitability and return on investment.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the business in a manner which best enables the business plans to be achieved.
- Work closely with Brand and Sales & Operations Managers to review various aspects of new stores openings, including suitable location, profitability parameters, and execution of store design as per principal’s specifications and overseeing project progress in terms of cost and quality control.
- Analyze market trends and customers’ preferences, decide on expenditure and approve buying plans and merchandising budgets in-line with sales and business strategy for the brands.
- Establish and maintain effective business relations with key business partners and sustainable network with people and entities that matter to business to further business interests.
- Oversee that the highest levels of quality in the look and feel of the stores is applied and is in line with the Principal requirements.
- Oversee that the highest levels of customer service is implemented in the business with as per the company policies and the Principals’ requirements.
- Oversee the appropriate level of security and stock control to minimize in-store shrinkage.
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure implementation of best practices, and build motivational relation with store employees.
- Supervise low-performing stores and brands to drive quick, sustained and effective turnaround in performance.
- Monitor compliance of local laws relating to industry and ensure all outlets adhere and operate as per regulatory and statutory requirements and established safety policies and standards.
- Supervise end-to-end logistics processes, in coordination with the Logistics and Warehouse functions at the corporate, ensuring continued visibility on stock levels, shipments and accurate and timely distribution of goods and products to the BUs retail outlet.
- Develop motivational strategies of employees in the Brand and ensure that all employees are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution at work. Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Communicate any organizational changes and mitigate risks through effective change management.
- Plan human resource requirements with HR department to ensure selection is in line with the budgets and business standards.
- Appraise the team as per the performance and develop potential employees towards succession planning.
- Reward the outstanding performers.
- Reduce Attrition of employees by giving them career growth.
- Supervise the marketing plans to pitch the right brand image/positioning/awareness amongst the customers.
- Maintaining customer relations to expand customer base and market share, in line with the guidelines of the Corporate and Retail Marketing & Communications as well as the principal requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with respective Principals, ensuring that the brands operates within specified brand-specific requirements and standards.
- Ensuring compliance of business performance reporting requirements of principals.
Projects & Administration / Miscellaneous
- Evaluate the selected site on parameters like trade area, customer base, additional merchandising considerations and seek internal approvals.
- Ensure brand outlet locations are in line with the Brand strategy and positioning.
- Liaising with quality team for internal and external audits.
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 08:33:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!