Job title: BUTCHER (FEMALE AND MALE)
Job description: Prepares and serves products in the Meat/ Lamp and Beef in Butchery section as per standards of display, maintenance and orderliness and achieve sales, shrinkage and stock level targets. To provide excellent direct and indirect customer service to customers at the Butchery section
- Company Profile:
- Our client is one of the largest hypermarket and supermarket chains in the world. The brand was launched in the region
- Job Description:
- Check the production plan to determine the products of the day to be prepared by checking the inventory in the display. Should know all types of cuts (beef and lamb). To carry out the butchery preparation including kebab, kofta, cutlets etc. as per the prescribed recipe and ingredients standards and display them accordingly. To cut and chop poultry as per set guidelines, follow the cutting guidelines every day ensuring the quality and quantity of the products and its display as per standards.
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 2 – 5 yrs work experience as a Butcher in hypermarkets OR Restaurant & Hotel.
- Additional Info:
- Transportation and Clean Accommodation provided, 8 Hours, Annual Leave 24 paid , Air Tickets After 2 years , Health Insurance
- Job Type:
- Career Level:
- 0-2 Years Experience
- No Preference
- Company Industry:
- FMCG, Retail & Supermarket
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:34:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!