Job title: Content specialist e-commerce
Job description: Job Title: E-commerce Content and Trade Marketing manager, MEA
The E-Commerce Content and Trade Marketing manager enables the e-commerce sales teams to achieve their objectives and optimize the visibility and traffic to our brands on retailer.com. The E-Commerce Content and Trade Marketing manager defines the local standards for perfect store on-line, and ensures optimal e-retail content is deployed on time, working with local brand teams and the global e-commerce team. The individual owns the tracking of on-line sales fundamentals (“CARS”, Content, Assortment and Availability, Ratings&Reviews, and Search), including the action plan and follow-up with the respective account managers to close gaps / optimize our brands` visibility on retailer.com. The individual also owns the translation of national brand plans into e-commerce tailored concept sells to enable sales managers to secure strong support plans for our brands with e-retailers. Last but no t least, the E-commerce Content and Trade Marketing manager owns retailer.com media planning and activation, as well as any e-com specific promotion and pack development, working collaboratively with local brand, media, in-house agency and product supply.
- Ownership of perfect store on-line.
- Define the local e-retail content requirements and ensures optimal content is deployed to sales on-time.
- Define local perfect store online standards and deploy across e-commerce sales teams.
- Track on-line sales fundamentals (`CARS`) with systemic action plan and follow-up with sales to close gaps.
- Translate national brand plans into e-commerce tailored conceptual sells
- Own retailer.com media planning and activation.
- Own the relationship and direction of our (in-house) digital agency for development of retailer.com campaigns.
- Develop ecommerce specific promotions and packs to accelerate our e-commerce growth.
- Articulate the key needs of e-commerce in terms of 4P`s back to the broader business unit organization
- Serve as the primary liaison between the local brand teams and the local e-commerce sales teams.
- Guarantee the respect off all Fashion Houses guidelines.
- 4 years professional experience; advanced degree a plus
- Arabic speaker.
- 4-5 years prior e-commerce or digital marketing experience with proven track record of growth results.
- Affinity with Beauty. Prior beauty category experience is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
Special skills required:
- Open and accessible leadership style, with the ability to consistently achieve positive results;
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-commerce landscape and KPI`s, digital marketing, e-retail- and brand strategies;
- Comprehensive digital marketing skills, with specific expertise on driving traffic to e-retail and sales conversion;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage different projects, with multiple stakeholders and multiple timelines;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from a wide variety of data points / KPI`s
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen to understand, and to translate the company/brand strategy to e-retailers and enroll our e-commerce sales managers in support of strategies;
- Negotiating skills with the ability to influence up one level across Coty and the e-commerce sales organization;
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, complex matrix and changing environment;
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 06:16:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!