Job title: CRM Executive
Job description: MAIN PURPOSE
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, the CRM Executive is responsible for implementing and optimizing the customer database in all Boutiques and multibrand Pos of the region MEIA.
- He/She is in charge of developing Client retention, loyalty and engagement strategies on all relevant client touch points.
- CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Ensure the implementation and optimization of the customer database
- Support the implementation and roll-out of CRM Clienteling tools (Sales Force, Booster 2.0) in the region in close collaboration with the Retail department and international Headquarters
- Implement the processes to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data collection
- Develop strategy to increase the data capture in all the markets
- Set clear objectives and monitor the results by Btq/Pos
- Develop reporting tools with the main insights (data capture, segmentation, data-base growth…)
- Build a Client Insight culture
- CRM & CLIENTELING PROGRAMS
- Define and monitor Clienteling strategies adapted to each Btq/market
- Design and implement the touch points of the Client journey depending on his profile/segment
- Elaborate local CRM action plans with the clear objective of developing Client acquisition, loyalty and engagement
- Identify relevant opportunities in line with brand’s identity to increase the data-base
- Monitor and measure the ROI of every action/activation
- Benchmark competitor initiatives and share best practices
- Support in-store activations by targeting the right audience
- Train the retail teams to ensure the right implementation and usage of the CRM tools
- CLIENT CARE TOOLS
- Define and implement the gifting guidelines across the network
- Manage the inventory of client tools (contact cards, greeting cards, books, gifts, invitations, catalogue…)
- Monitoring client’s satisfaction through Medallia and coordinate the actions to improve the overall rate
- Supervise and coordinate the regional Client Relationship Center (CRC)
- Define and implement the CRC strategy to elevate the client experience and increase the client satisfaction.
- Improve the collaboration between the CRC and Btq teams
- Analyse the CRC performance indicators and highlight areas of improvement
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Business degree. At least 2 years’ experience in the retail industry in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills, results driven with a good understanding of different CRM systems
- Clear understanding of retail/wholesale client experience journey
- Likes challenges, solving problems: growth mindset
- Proven effective team player with acute self-awareness
- Highly stress-resistant personality that easily navigates in an international environment.
- Proficiency in English. Arabic not mandatory but preferred.
- Preferable experience in Sales Force (usage of different clouds)
- Network in the Middle East & India region with specific focus on key markets.
Position Based in Dubai, UAE.
Job date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 05:14:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!