Job title: Customer Experience Manager – Dubai Mall – UAE
Job description: At Sephora, “beauty” rhymes with “creativity”: Always nosing out the hottest brands and spotting the freshest trends and products, we are constantly bubbling with ideas and creativity, to offer our customers an amazing beauty selection.
At Sephora, “learning” rhymes with “fun”: We encourage curiosity, innovation, disruptive spirit and freedom to experience. We are serious but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! Our passion, our sense of detail, the extreme attention we pay to details, to the others and to our environment characterizes us and nourishes our unconventional vision of the world: a colorful, happy, and generous one! This bold attitude makes our difference.
Our objective is to make Sephora the most admired beauty retailer in the world.
At Sephora, we stand together, and we stand for something more. As our Store Leader, you’re a key team member who inspires, leads by example, and makes life a little more beautiful for our clients and team members. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges so get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and continuously explore to lead your store to success. This is your opportunity to bring your passion, share your knowledge, and make your mark at a leading global beauty retailer.
You will shine here if you enjoy…
- Creating Amazing Customer Experience. Lead your team to provide customers with meaningful in-store experiences that build brand loyalty. Use Sephora tools and data to measure KPIs and propose action plans to elevate customer experience.
- Managing Day-to-Day Store Operations. Drive operational initiatives and ensure profitability and efficiency of your store. Ensure the store represents our brand and culture, using our policies, values, and best practices as your guide.
- Developing Sales and Budget Strategies. Manage the P&L for your store. Maximize sales and profitability by identifying, analysing, and forecasting sales or issues.
- Enhancing Our Culture. Maintain a strong and positive culture where everyone is valued, recognized, and enabled to succeed through feedback and career development, coaching, learning, and recognition. You’ll also monitor KPIs and help attract, recruit, and develop store talent.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have previous retail management experience of 7 years including 3 years in the beauty industry simultaneously managing beauty & cosmetic, ideally multi-brands, department stores or house of brand
- You have previous retail management experience of 2-3 years leading a team of 40 to 60 members
- You’re passionate about excellent client service and experiential retail
- You have excellent organizational, analytical, and business management skills
- You’re a hands-on leader who loves being on the sales floor to motivate, coach, and help our team members succeed
- You have an ability for attracting, identifying, and inspiring talented employees
- You have strong emotional intelligence, communication skills, and the ability to influence team members at all levels
- You enjoy a schedule that includes working weekends, before/after store hours, evenings, and public holidays
- You have advanced product knowledge and enjoy enabling team members at all levels
- You have knowledge on health and safety procedures
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You can work with a diverse team
- You are proficient in English, Arabic and French proficiency is a plus!
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 44,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself because you are what sets us apart. This is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
Part of the LVMH group, Sephora numbers:
– 17,000 references
– 6 million visitors annually to our Champs-Elysées flagship store
– more than 300 stores in France and around 2,000 points of sale in the world
– 27,000 employees – 4,500 of them in France
Are you willing to join us? What you will find: trainings, challenges, constant possibilities of evolution.The adventure starts here: Come sephorize the world with us!
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 06:54:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!