Job title: Digital marketing executive
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Digital Marketing Executive
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best. About the Role You will be responsible for coordinating, communicating and implementing all marketing activities for the Watches and Jewellery brand. You will also be accountable to market and promote the brand across UAE through online and offline mediums. You will be involved working with brand principles to ensure marketing is on brand and using expertise of the local market to exploit the best available opportunities.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Manage & Control Budgeted Cost
- Work closely to effectively monitor costs and expenses while working on various marketing activities related to advertising, PR events, sponsorships, store opening and product campaigns. The
- Reconcile financials every month, in line with the budgets allocated.
- Deliver principle commitments 100% and manage the finance tracker for full year in line with the principal and business agreement
- Marketing Activities
- Executes all planned marketing activities for the brand around UAE.
- Effectively co-ordinate activities between Finance, Merchandising and Visual department in addition to the management personnel in Stores.
- Media negotiations for best rates for advertisements and advertorials for approval of the Head of brands.
- Identify target customer groups and decide on the most effective method of reaching these customers, and continually evaluate new methods of marketing the brand through new forms of media, monitoring the competition and creating new and innovative methods of driving top-line sales.
- Execution of Brand plans throughout the year
- Public Relations
- Build good relationships with various medias across all markets, sending product to be featured and assisting in photo shoots as required maintaining the public brand focus on paid and FOC coverage to support the business
- Social Media Platforms
- Plan & manage the social media platforms for the brand (Facebook & Instagram).
- Advertise and optimize the social platforms to delivery KPIs
- Community management ensuring, customer queries are responded timely
- Work closely on marketing opportunities including sponsorship, joint mall promotions and events which are appropriate for the brand.
- Support the brand team on all the research to decide on which local marketing opportunities including sponsorship, joint mall promotions and events are appropriate for the brand and ensure that these are conducted professionally and cost-effectively
- Develop creatives and support the advertising for the retail promotions.
- New store openings/re-launches
- Plan and co-ordinate all new stores opening plans and re-launches. Also responsible to co-ordinate with the media agency/personnel to ensure a timely implementation.
- Customer Relationship Management & Digital Campaigns
- Partner with CRM teams and execute targeted campaigns based on the analytics shared
- Liaise with internal digital team to explore options for AFWJ social media pages
- Execute and follow up the youtube and programmatic advertising in liaison with the agency
- Update and maintain effective yearly bank partnership, driving audiences to store
About You To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrae the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree holder, business course in Marketing or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing (online & offline), ideally in Retail industry
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong experience in omni channel marketing, PR, events, and budgeting.
- Must have prior experience in managing relationship with large international Principals
- Attention to detail, Confident, Team Player
- Should have demonstrated good communication and negotiation skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:18:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!