Job title: Digital Marketing Executive | AF Watches & Jewellery | Dubai
Job description: About the Role
You will be responsible for coordinating, communicating and implementing all marketing activities for the Watches and Jewellery brand. You will also be accountable to market and promote the brand across UAE through online and offline mediums. You will be involved working with brand principles to ensure marketing is on brand and using expertise of the local market to exploit the best available opportunities.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
Manage & Control Budgeted Cost
- Work closely to effectively monitor costs and expenses while working on various marketing activities related to advertising, PR events, sponsorships, store opening and product campaigns. The
- Reconcile financials every month, in line with the budgets allocated.
- Deliver principle commitments 100% and manage the finance tracker for full year in line with the principal and business agreement
- Executes all planned marketing activities for the brand around UAE.
- Effectively co-ordinate activities between Finance, Merchandising and Visual department in addition to the management personnel in Stores.
- Media negotiations for best rates for advertisements and advertorials for approval of the Head of brands.
- Identify target customer groups and decide on the most effective method of reaching these customers, and continually evaluate new methods of marketing the brand through new forms of media, monitoring the competition and creating new and innovative methods of driving top-line sales.
- Execution of Brand plans throughout the year
- Build good relationships with various medias across all markets, sending product to be featured and assisting in photo shoots as required maintaining the public brand focus on paid and FOC coverage to support the business
Social Media Platforms
- Plan & manage the social media platforms for the brand (Facebook & Instagram).
- Advertise and optimize the social platforms to delivery KPIs
- Community management ensuring, customer queries are responded timely
- Work closely on marketing opportunities including sponsorship, joint mall promotions and events which are appropriate for the brand.
- Support the brand team on all the research to decide on which local marketing opportunities including sponsorship, joint mall promotions and events are appropriate for the brand and ensure that these are conducted professionally and cost-effectively
- Develop creatives and support the advertising for the retail promotions.
- New store openings/re-launches
- Plan and co-ordinate all new stores opening plans and re-launches. Also responsible to co-ordinate with the media agency/personnel to ensure a timely implementation.
- Customer Relationship Management & Digital Campaigns
- Partner with CRM teams and execute targeted campaigns based on the analytics shared
- Liaise with internal digital team to explore options for AFWJ social media pages
- Execute and follow up the youtube and programmatic advertising in liaison with the agency
- Update and maintain effective yearly bank partnership, driving audiences to store
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 08:42:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!