Job title: Eal Teacher September 2020
Company: GEMS Education
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Teacher September 2020
About The Role
From September 2020 we are looking to appoint an EAL teacher to join our brand new GEMS Founders Al Waha School, Dubai. This is a fantastic opportunity for newer teachers to gain valuable international exposure, or for more experienced teachers to take the next step in their career with a global leading company and world-class International School located in the heart of Dubai. As part of our commitment to developing our teachers, you can expect to enjoy free access to our leading CPD programmes. Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries. The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent – if you have a PGCE or equivalent you must also hold a subject relevant degree
- A qualification in teaching English as an additional language, such as a TEFL/CELTA
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Experience in a UK curriculum school is desirable although not essential
As a teacher at GEMS Founders Al Waha School you can expect
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
- The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:01:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!