Job title: External Retail Manager
Job description: MAIN PURPOSE
The External Retail Manager is responsible to boost and achieve the agreed sales targets in a strategic and competitive area. He is an “Ambassador” for the brand and establishes a strong and long term partnership with regional partners and local sales teams with a clear focus on the external boutiques network. He provides continuous support and highest level of service to the accounts under his management.
- Responsible for implementation of brand strategy in the Middle East & Africa (comprising of GCC, Turkey, South Africa, & Israel) based on the Maison’s worldwide guidelines and local specificities.
- Develop the external retail network in the GCC
- Achieve yearly set sales objectives (including wholesale, external and internal retail)
- Monitor the growth of every retailer (Sell-out strategy, model stock implementation, etc.).
- Work closely with the Retail Director on monthly allocations and minimum stock.
- Ensure exclusive distribution according to brand strategies
- Implement action plan to increase the network sell-out
- Qualitative increase of brand visibility via qualitative distribution scenarios
- Prospect of new territories and sales potentials
- Regularly visit business partners to review business and cultivate strong relationships
- Control and ensure timely payments from retailers
- Plan monthly travel for visiting POS
- Control the respect of image (visibility, stock, display material, etc.)
- Monitor competition, products launches, events, pricing and overall network development.
- Maximise visibility of brand in the POS keeping brand guidelines in view, negotiate for space and work closely with VM on implementation (animations, etc.).
- Lead the external Boutiques to success and achieve sales targets yearly both in SI and SO.
- Recruit, train and develop external boutique teams
- Build a yearly 360 Marketing plan in collaboration with the marketing team and the Brand Director
- Identify potential events opportunities to recruit new clients and increase brand awareness.
- Responsible for annual sales forecast for each market, in coordination with the Supply-Chain / Marketing Department.
- Prepare and participate to the trade shows (e.g. Bahrain, Qatar) and expos (SIHH).
- Create and execute annual regional Akademie
- Conduct on the road POS trainings
- Organize the manufacture visits for local sales team.
- Follow up on customer’s complaints to ensure they are resolved efficiently
- Minimum of 5 years experience in wholesale, business development and/or account management experience of a global consumer or luxury brand in a MNC
- Bachelor’s degree holder or higher educational qualification
- Understanding of the luxury retail industry and market knowledge and trends
- Strong in visioning and commercial mindset: Ability to see the bigger picture, anticipate future consequences and trends, strong analytical skills
- Drive: Goal oriented, resourceful and resilient
- Consistently pushes himself/herself for the highest level of achievement
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic languages
- No travel restrictions within the Middle East, India, Africa region
Job date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 23:14:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!