Job title: Finance Executive
Company: TASC Outsourcing
Job description: – Produce timely and reliable management information reports (actual & forecast) monthly.
– Preparation of MIS reporting on monthly basis.
– Preparing Sales reconciliation on daily, monthly & Quarter Basis.
– Preparing the VAT Return for the division within stipulated time.
– Investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences. Hold monthly meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required
– Analyze in detail the expense heads in the chart of accounts, develop trend matrix to identify deviations. Understand and implement the Balance Sheet Control Tools
– Identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings and support cost saving initiatives reviews to provide transparency and accountability
– Evaluate CAPEX proposals and advise management on the feasibility.
– Managing records and receipts of Sales & purchase.
– Supporting the Division head and executives with projects and tasks when required
– Coordination with store/clubs Manager in case of any discrepancy & visiting if required.
Experience: 5-8 yrs in relevant field. Experience in working in health and hospitality industry is preferable.
– Demonstrable experience of working in MIS reporting in a multi divisional group
– Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques
– Time management skills and ability to meet non – negotiable deadlines
– Proficiency in financial modeling in Excel is a must . Exposure to ERPs like JD Edwards & Navision would be an advantage
– Strong Communication and interpersonal Skills are required. Willing to aggressively and professionally confront challenging situations
– UAE Valid Driving license is a must
– Knowledge of VAT is must.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Job date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 05:59:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!