Job title: Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Directors to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual report
- Manage and Maintain all aspects of company accounts
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a Finance Manager in Real Estate Industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/MS Projects);
- Proficient in accounting standards, particularly the ones relevant to the retail and real estate industry
Years of Experience
Financial Modeling, Accounting, Tax
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 23:55:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!