Job title: Financial Systems Analyst – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Operations
Company: Customer Experience Group
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Financial Systems Analyst – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Operations
We are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst (aka Application Functional Analyst) !
Reporting to the CFO, you are the interpreter, storyteller, and problem-solver for CXG. From Sales and Marketing to HR and Finance, you speak the language of multiple departments to ensure every person and process is on point. You’re constantly thinking of new and creative ways to digitally transform the organization and use your in-depth knowledge of all system processes to do it. It doesn’t stop there. Once you’ve figured out how to eliminate obstacles and streamline the processes, you expertly communicate and visually articulate your ideas for the team to both understand and implement.
This isn’t your typical Financial Systems job. Our Financial Systems Analyst plays a direct role in revenue generation and business development, so know-how of finance, operations, and business applications is a must.
Does this sound like you? Read on if you think so.
What we need:
- Microsoft Dynamics Finance Functional Analyst with proven experience on the full capability of Microsoft Dynamics application with emphasis on General Ledger, Purchasing and Contract Management, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and Budgeting to work with multiple teams to provide support and ensure an utilization of Microsoft Dynamics to its full capacity.
- Individual must be well versed in functional aspects of various Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations modules with insight into technical aspects.
- Individual must be able to define requirements based on current functionality and SME knowledge, as well as be able to map requirements to test scripts and validate not only documented requirements but validate current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios. Expertise in working closely with technical resources to map functional design to technical design is required.
- Superior technical proficiency creating and updating custom reports utilizing Management Reporter, Power BI and other available tools.
- Provide experience modifying forms and creating new custom forms.
- Working knowledge of project management principles and techniques.
What you’ll do
- Use your knowledge of end-to-end sales and retail processes across business applications (such as ERP and CRM) to help our teams provide the best customer experience.
- Map and document business processes across the organization (Sales, HR, Finance, etc.) to find opportunities for impactful and quantifiable improvement.
- Understand our business stories and suggest process or technical changes that can improve business outcomes.
- Collaborate with all departments to digitally transform and maximize CXG competitive edge.
- Analyse day-to-day issues, conduct root-cause analysis, and collaborate with our IT team to achieve enhancements to internal applications and better integration with Famp;O.
- Develop engaging end-user trainings on business applications to maximize our productivity.
- Serve as lead change agent, taking ownership of the process and outcomes for all application upgrades, introduce and implement new digital processes and technologies, and ensure we effectively and resourcefully meet our business goals.
Provide On-going Support
- Functional liaison with technical team for issues or enhancements needing IT support. Including working with users to provide applicable functional specifications and system testing of patches and enhancements
- Provide daily user support and troubleshooting of issues.
- Work with functional users to ensure continuous effective use of system to include utilizing additional delivered functionality.
- Work with functional team to gather and document requirements to apply system solutions to business problems.
- Provide power user support in creation of custom forms and reports for shared team use.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- Assist in managing requests from stakeholders following the change management process.
- Develop change request business cases (i.e. define the problem, pros, cons, suggestions, cost/benefit analysis, recommendations).
- Provide on-going formal internal training as needed.
A bachelor’s degree on Business Administration, Finance or Management Information Systems or other closely related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Combined minimum of 5 years of operational and implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations D365.
Experience with workflow approval configuration and processing
Proven experience developing KPI based reports.
Proven experience configuring Financial statements.
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 06:01:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!