Job title: Future Opportunities; Sales Associate
Job description: Future Opportunities; Sales Associate
Burberry’s retail teams are populated with some of the industry’s most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for – world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
Please note, when applying for this vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities. As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.
We are looking for Sales Associates to join our stores in Dubai and Abu Dhabi on a full-time, permanent basis.
To meet and strive to exceed individual and store sales goals while executing key strategies of retail led growth, leveraging the franchise, operational excellence and all department category development; embracing and following on a daily basis the Burberry Experience during all interactions, owning the responsibility for developing new customers, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clientele.
- Embrace the Burberry Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Burberry’s luxury brand standards and image.
- Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting the Burberry Behaviours.
- Display excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed.
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through.
- Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Burberry guidelines.
- Fluency in English – Russian & Arabic desirable.
- Experience in achieving sales targets in a fashion/luxury retail environment.
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling, knowledge of current fashion trends.
- Excellent customer service level and interpersonal skills.
- Natural, pleasant and confident attitude.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Job date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 03:06:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!