Job title: Graphic Designer – UPTO AED 5K – Dubai
Company: MAC Group
Job description: Position: Graphic Designer
Salary: Upto AED 5K
CVs : Profiles@macgroup.me
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a “Plug and Play” role to get risk-free quick-results for a family business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates’ expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client’s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
Partnering with the retail fashion team to create concepts and in-store communication signage and creative elements focusing on story-telling and product features and benefits.
- Collaborate with teams to design seasonal in-store communication and collateral for monthly floorsets and new product launches
- Leverage overall brand campaign create and create versions scaled for various sized flagship stores
- Support team in assisting with production of monthly guideline directive
- Provide renderings and illustrations of in-store creative concepts for future seasons and launches
- Fluency in all areas of visual design
- 3+ years of experience in print/digital design (beauty/fashion/luxury industry preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with social media and digital trends
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
- We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
- Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
- Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
Share This Job !
Apply only if the role is 70% match to your previous job role . Due to shortage of time/resources only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Resume@macgroup.me
Enter your comment here…
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Email (required) (Address never made public)
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( / )
You are commenting using your Google account. ( / )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( / )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( / )
Connecting to %s
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. .
Follow MAC on Twitter
Follow Us – Get New Jobs in Middle East via Email
Enter your mail address to get new jobs in Middle East at your in-box .
Join 12,383 other followers
Follow Us – Get New Jobs via Email
Jobs in Middle East
Follow-Us To Grab Your Dream Job in Middle East
Follow Us on Linkedin
- 1,058,075 hits
Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address
Post was not sent – check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
Expected salary: 5000 per month
Job date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:55:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!