Job title: Head of sales
Company: Nathan & Nathan
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Head Sales
We are hiring a Head of Sales((B2B & B2C with E-Commerce Management expertise) for a well established distributer of home appliances in the Middle East. The person will be reporting to the General Manager – Home Appliance Division.
To grow company’s sales by developing/monitoring/expanding sales through various direct channels (B2B Project / Institution and Dealers) and Indirect Sales Channels (B2C Retail, Showroom, IR, Dealer and E-Commerce) and marketing coverage by working closely with the Sales team on marketing plans.
Additional responsibility will include assisting Trade Marketing Manager in various aspects of Marketing Budget Management.
Business Management: Ownership of the Brand
Revenue and Margin Management: Achieve target for the United Arab Emirates.
Product Management: Deciding product line-up for the UAE by product category, inventory planning, Demand Vs. supply fulfilment, Product launches, Forecasting demand, competition analysis, price positioning, price strategy, profitability of the product, product mix, managing ageing of inventory, managing various system requirements.
Sales Management: Revenue achievement, yearly growth, target setting, achievement of management and stretch plans, target setting for Sales Team, setting targets for retail partners (sell-out), Forecasting and Pipeline Management.
Channel Management: Direct engagement with tier 2 (retailers and dealers), implementing various channel incentive programs, ensuring sell-out of products, implementing demand generation activities targeted at end user, conducting channel meets and training program on products
E-Commerce Management (On-Line Advertising, Digital Marketing and Content Marketing.)
- Monitoring and optimizing online sales results
- Defining and executing an e-commerce strategy, alongside other departments responsible for tasks such as online marketing and content management
- Determining budget for the e-commerce channel
- Managing e-commerce team members and team roles (if applicable)
- Gathering support for e-commerce within the organization
- Reporting to higher management
- Activating web store accounts for new and existing customers
- Gathering feedback from customers who order online
- Managing communications, process changes and services related to e-commerce
- Managing agreements with e-commerce suppliers
Job date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 02:46:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!