Job title: Health & Safety Coordinator (Contract)
Company: Nathan & Nathan
Job description: About the job Health & Safety Coordinator (Contract)
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and organised Health and Safety Coordinator for 6-months contract to join their team. He/she will report to the Projects Manager. He/she will maintain the Health and Safety standards of all out retail stores and support office, identifying risk factors, assessing risks and identifying measures for the safety and health of the workplace in compliance with current legislation on the basis of specific knowledge.
- Coordinate safety, prevention, and risk assessment activities, identifying the most appropriate measures to ensure the safety and healthiness of the workplace.
- Ensure and monitor legal compliance with local and local Health and Safety legislation.
- Develop and Maintain Retail Health and Safety policies and standards, providing expertise on all H&S compliance matters.
- Develop procedures, protocols, and safety operating instructions for stores’ activities.
- Risk assessment and management across Retail and office locations – arranging and implementing actions from internal and external risk assessments.
- Ensure all Retail and store employees within the business are aware of and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Implement and monitor Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Lead engagement of the workforce on behavioural safety. Improving safety culture and driving continual enhancement.
- Propose, arrange, and monitor H&S trainings and H&S programs for all employees
- Carry out inspections of stores and office as part of safety compliance.
- Incident investigations with employees and any other third parties aiming to ensure actions are taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Spread the culture of safety through the structuring of necessary training interventions.
- Ensure any Health and Safety training content and delivery is up to date and relevant.
- Be a Change Management leader for all Health and Safety processes and Retail evolution
- Solution focussed
- Connection Builder, work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively.
- Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- Exceptional at coaching others and helping people across the organisation to realize their potential. Removes barriers and provides freedom to act
- Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
Job date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 02:39:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!