Job title: HR Analyst | Automotive | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 83321
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
HR Analyst | Automotive | Dubai
About the Role
The HR Analyst will provide consistent lateral HR support to HR Business Partners and the General Manager HR across all UAE-based automotive brands.
About the Responsibilities
Budgeting, Planning and Consolidation:
- Analyse Manpower Cost including the variable line items
- Provide assistance regarding data and admin during manpower cost requirements throughout the year
- Generate BPC Finance reports as and when required at Automotive level
Cost Centre Management and Maintenance:
- Update cost centres and map to the correct HRBP and business units and communicate the changes to HRIS team for system updates
- Produce analysis and dashboards on headcount, manpower, cost and attrition including trends and commentary and present them in relevant packs and presentations for Automotive and the Brands
- Track and report employee relations incidents on a regular basis
- Accompany or represent the HRBP as an emergency responder as and when needed
- Take part in employee relations activities and cases as a member of the automotive HR team
- Generate the Automotive Mega census report bi-monthly and share with the HR Team
- Visit company locations as needed to provide support to HRBPs
- Provide advice on general HR Policies and system issues to associates when required
Talent Management * Produce talent management dashboards to support management decision making
- Produce and update org charts manually on MS Visio or power point for work levels 2, 3 and 4 and circulate to HRBPs and business heads.
- Support automotive HR in the planning and completion of the performance management cycle through producing reports and dashboards on performance management
- Manage projects that are required to be delivered in the Automotive UAE cluster and are not necessarily pegged to a particular brand, business or HRBP
- Assist as an additional resource in the HR work-stream of major transformation projects that are led by the HRBPs
- Maintain, update and share the Automotive Position Tracker on recruitment, on-boarding, approved Recruitment Justification Forms, Internal Recruitment and leavers with the UAE Automotive HR Team
- Update the Continuous Improvement tracker based on best practices adopted and implemented
About the Requirements
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A university degree is preferred
- An HR qualification is preferred
- Knowledge of how HR business partnering and HR operations work within commercial organisations is required
- Knowledge of HR management systems such as SAP and Oracle is required
- 3 years’ experience in similar roles as an HR analyst or a finance or business analyst is required
- Financial and numerical proficiency
- MS Excel knowledge and ability
- Creating MS PowerPoint presentations
- Creating MS Visio organisation charts
- Producing graphs and dashboards
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:05:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!