Job title: HR Executive
Company: Chalhoub Group
Job description: Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our HR Executive is responsible for the complete ownership of HR administrative tasks (launching requisitions, following up on key people metrics, cost center maintenance and reporting, etc.). Our Executive is also responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR’s competence center.
– Conduct admin-related tasks e.g. launching requisitions, follow up and execution of transfers in coordination with Group HR competence centers i.e. People Experience, PDR / KPI rating to payroll as part of EOS, maintaining & updating regularly all org charts
– Follow-up with process owners regarding completion of PDR’s, KPI’s, Salary reviews, mid-year reviews and other Group HR direction/priorities in alignment with People Partner or Head of People
– Support the consolidation of People Strategy metrics and monitor progress against target in coordination with People Analytics team
– Act as an additional point of contact/support with minor employee relations under the guidance of the People Partner
– Support with first level effective sourcing, screening and interviewing and diversity hiring opportunities
– Support all transformational Projects of People Strategy i.e. onboarding processes, employee wellbeing, etc.
– Maintain & update timely blog pertaining to people engagement and basic level communication drafting in collaboration with People Partner
– Ensure non sensitive employee data is always kept updated e.g. cost centers
– Support additional ad-hoc HR projects under guidance of the People Partner/ Head of People.
What we are looking for
– Working knowledge of HR Operations practices with 2yr+ working experience.
– Resilient and able to effectively balance multiple priorities in line with deadlines
– Able to work in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
– Analytical mindset, with prior experience of payroll, Recruitment and Performance Management.
– Strong communication and relationship building skills
– University degree in HR, Business or another related field.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Job date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 08:58:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!