Job title: HR Technology Expert
Company: Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Human Resources
Salary 500,000 AED
HR Technology Expert | Corporate Services | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated HR Technology Expert to enhance the performance of our HR ecosystems and technologies. We are looking for a hybrid team player that can balance technical HR Technology interest with strong functional experience, communication and collaboration skills.
The HR Technology Expert is responsible to execute the full range of Human Resource Information System functions, including business process configuration, system updates, security role administration, report development and training. An individual who can help support, evolve SAP, SuccessFactors and Salesforce developments globally, and ensure its health, performance and growth is ideal!
The analyst will build partnerships and collaborate with functional leads and key business partners to deliver improvements, support and insights in the HRIS domain.
- Provide Tier 2 level day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, including integration error support
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation for enhancements or fixes on our existing systems.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular system audits
- Respond to SAP & SuccessFactors related questions and requests from HR Partners and employees, ensuring excellent client service and satisfaction in all areas
- Maintain reports and system processes documentation for current state.
- Design/develop user procedures, guidelines, documentation and training
- With limited guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with Employee Services group to continuously reduce number of support issues and improve internal customer satisfaction by adhering to the appropriate SLAs
About the Requirements
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in HR Technology projects and domain
- Hands-on SAP or SuccessFactors experience and functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Experience with development and documentation of standard operating procedures for using and maintaining SAP or SuccessFactors
- Experience in participating in systems implementations projects
- A team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Strong team player, with ability to take initiative and operate independently. Able to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English, Arabic is a plus.
- Experience in working in international and complex organizations.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and meeting deadlines are your trademark.
- A consulting background will be considered as an advantage for the role.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable in MS Office applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Master’s degree in Human resource, Information Technology or related field.
- SAP HR / SuccessFactors certification in one or several modules
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 04:14:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!