Job title: IT EXPERT
Company: Emirates Post
Job description: Job Description
To be responsible for the IBU IT system architecture, programs, integration and initiatives. This is a pivotal position to ensure the Business unit is fit for purpose and future proofed for growth where possible.
- To ensure the system architecture is adequately positioned to sustain the business unit to handle AED 1b revenue
- To lead programs that are capable of integrating networks in third party
- Develop long range technology strategies
- Establishes/maintains relationship with internal technology teams and external technology vendors
- Facilitates Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations for internal and/or external technology deliveries
- Sources third party vendors capable of building IT architecture platforms
- To integrate with third party companies (JV/Partnerships/acquisition)
- Initiate and be responsible for raising RFQ/RFPs required for supporting the Buisness Unit
- Leading Customer integration, on boarding and
- IT Projects implementation management.
- Setting the financial budget requirements, scheduling implementation and leading delivery of programs.
- Identifies opportunities for operational efficiency and cost benefit analysis.
- Defines/Develops Functional Specifications.
- Research information on competitor technology.
- Remains up to date and aware of industry trends in business and technology.
Perform any other responsibilities relating to this job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, IT Tertiary Qualification/Computer Science, preferably master degree, with certificate in ITIL foundation, PMP or Prince 2. MBA
- More than 8 years of experience within complex international organizations, and 6+ year proven experience of delivering digital & IT projects on time and on
- Experience working with cross-functional and dispersed
Job Specific Skills (Technical Competencies):
- A strong understanding of Business strategy & a financial models (Capex/Opex rates of return and NPV)
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3).
- Project management –PMP.
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure, Dev Ops, IT Transformation, Big Data and Application migration and integration.
- Cloud implementation
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET
- International experience and have a familiarity with modern systematic innovation concepts such as design thinking, Ideation sessions, rapid
- Strong business
- Customer relationship and on boarding skills where the candidate must present strong abilities of handling large organizations on boarding and integrating with their complex
- Abilitytoleadthe full picture of how technology is pieced together from working in a diverse organization where different business units have various needs and
- Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to; gathering requirements, future state system solution design, configuration, customization, integration, development objects, testing and post implementation support.
- Working knowledge of:
- Logistic and supply-chain processes / functions
- General retail store processes / functions
- Retail technologies
- Digital / Mobile solutions
- API integration
- Strong Governance, quality, budget and time management
- Experience in supplier management including technical, commercial and contractual
- People Management – particularly influencing/managing people without direct
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication skills – able to demonstrate credibility with senior management and good conflict resolution skills.
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology and previously delivered projects using
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a highly dynamic.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, IT Tertiary Qualification/Computer Science
Job date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 23:38:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!