Job title: Jr HR Business Partner | ACE Hardware | Dubai, UAE
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 79101
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
The Jr HR Business Partner manages, coordinates, and administers a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities. In conjunction with and under the general direction of Line Manager, may manage and/or administer the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Manage the employees’ relations in 16 stores
- Act as an advisor on the manpower planning for stores operations at budgeting time
- Act as an advisor for potential successors for stores key positions
- Come up with initiatives to ensure proper communication from top-bottom to guarantee that all employees are well informed about the dynamics of the company
- Have an understanding of the store, in particular the cost base to support with the implementation of HR strategies and practices
- Responsible to increase the percentage of Emiratization in the business
- Share and implement ideas on retaining & establishing Emiratis across organization
- Manage Emiratization and internship program
- Manage all employee related investigations, grievance and disciplinary cases within the store
- Handle store employee benefit programs pieces such as medical services, discounts … etc.
- Manage engagement survey launch in the stores
- Performance Development Review – proper communication to the store teams as per policy as well as productive discussions are held between Line Managers and employee. You should selectively join review discussions and report back the findings.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant field
- 3+ years work experience in HR generalist and administration
- Competent is using MSOffice Tools & SAP HCM
- Understands personnel administration from workflow, policy, legal and systems perspective, can manage any part of those processes when required.
- Can prepare payroll and ensure legal reporting.
- Can work with numbers and prepare reports.
- Attention to detail, being organized and meeting deadlines are key in this role.
- Must have the ability to create an environment where Al Futtaim behaviors are exhibited at all levels
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 05:10:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!