Job title: Key Account and Used Truck Manager Daimler Trucks
Job description: Reporting to
Head of Sales
– Developing the regional KAM business with the aim to maximize sales & aftersales revenue with pre-defined key account customers, as well as prospective customers, throughout MENA region.
– Understanding of regional key account customer requirements in order to further develop customer specific solutions available throughout the MENA region. Additional co-ordination with CSP (customer services) team to further develop downstream products/services.
– Steering and development of general distributors in order to ensure optimum sales & marketing opportunities of MB & Fuso used trucks & buses are approached and executed, throughout MENA region. Co-ordination with CSP team to further develop downstream products/services for used trucks & buses.
– Establish and cultivate contacts and connections with world-wide Daimler used trucks managers to support know-how transfer, benchmark processes, price developments and sales opportunities.
– Coordinating a specific marketing approach towards KAM and used vehicles business, in collaboration with RC MENA marketing team. Additional support to general distributors regarding implementation and launch of used trucks & buses online.
– Coaching of KAM and used trucks & buses personnel within each GD to ensure professionalism and quality.
– Steering and development of required optimal planning, pricing and reporting tools with DTO market management & used vehicles team.
– Business development with regional body builders & regional leasing entities directly and/or indirectly in regards to all sales opportunities.
– Ensuring compliance and business ethics are adhered to according to laws and Daimler rules and regulations.
– Need basis and/or regular one-to-one KA/market/GD visits to all MENA countries
Sales & Marketing:
– Definition of annual target agreement for GDs (quantitative and qualitative) with continuous performance monitoring of achievements
– Supporting role of day-to-day GD business whilst coaching of GD personnel
– Development of marketing plans in co-ordination with RC MENA marketing department with proper follow-up and implementation
– Processing and evaluation of price enquiries for used trucks/buses and KAM business
– Exploration of new customer segments to maximize the MB/Fuso used trucks/buses sales volume within used target fleets
– Safeguard compliance measures implemented
– Regular market & customer visits within the UAE and throughout the region
– Monitoring of distributor retail standards in co-ordination with RC Network team
RC MENA/DTO Stuttgart:
– Operational planning for quantitate and qualitative aspects, per market
– Yearly and quarterly planning and reporting by volume and pricing targets, per market
– Co-ordination with used truck team at DTO Stuttgart for enquiries and pricing
– Analysis and quarterly reporting of market-by-market price positioning, per segment
– Co-ordination with RC MENA MB/Fuso truck/bus sales departments to align pricing strategy
– Definition and co-ordination of product specifications and vehicle technical requirements with RC MENA product management team
– Feedback and information regarding homologation of vehicles, per market
Body Builder Management/Leasing:
– Co-ordination and business development with regional body builders & regional leasing entities, directly and/or indirectly, to maximize all sales opportunities
– Co-ordinated approach to technical requirements with RC MENA BB management team
– Regular market & BB visits throughout the region
– Co-ordination of customer service & parts activities with RC MENA CSP team in order to align and further drive the downstream products/services business
– Co-ordination of network development requirements with RC MENA network team
– Supporting role in continuous improvement of dealer retail performance
– Regular training in line with individual development plan
– Participation into product, sales tools, internal process, compliance training/updates
Integrity and Compliance:
– Ensuring compliance and business ethics are adhered to according to laws and Daimler rule and regulations (Export Control, Anti-Trust, CAS, Sanctions, External Affairs, etc.)
– Customer oriented
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Extensive knowledge of the automotive and commercial vehicle industries/segments
– Detailed technical understanding of truck products and services, preferably buses
– Highly developed negotiation and communication skills
– Distinctive customer-oriented focus
– Problem-solver and result-oriented mindset
– Commercial vehicles sales/business development background for min. 5+ years, preferably with regional key/corporate accounts in automotive field
– Commercial vehicles wholesale/retail sales experience in the Middle East and/or North Africa
– Business & cultural knowledge of Middle East and/or North Africa
– Leadership experience preferable
– English (mandatory), Arabic and/or French (preferable)
– Graduate degree/qualification in (automotive) engineering/business administration and/or equivalent qualification
Location: Jebel Ali, Dubai
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 03:39:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!