Job title: Kitchen Assembler – Aftersales | IKEA | Dubai Festival City, Dubai
Job description: About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You have the ability to work in a fast retail environment. You are enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team. You are able to prioritize and plan tasks to reach the targeted results. You have a passion for home furnishing, retailing and how people live at home.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School Graduate
- 3-4 years in a similar role or Customer Service
- Knowledge in Carpentery is a MUST
- Customer Focus & Team Player
- Problem Solving skills
- Good English communication skills
About the position
You will be supporting the Home Delivery Team with any carpentry work that is required throughout the store, and customers who have further queries.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Follow safety procedures as per IKEA manual, to prevent any physical injuries, or damage to company or customer property.
- Follow all the IKEA procedures regarding information and documentation whilst making any after sale
- Highlight immediately on repeated same item of manufacturing defect to maintain quality control
- Constantly update knowledge of current range and assembly instructions so as to instil customer confidence.
- Maintain tool box for assembly and ensure all the tools are available and in good working condition.
- Delivery and Assembly jobs to be done as per business requirement and whenever are needed.
- Need to maintain efficiency, proactivity and productivity of their daily task.
- Build customer satisfaction by handling all queries, providing usage information as well as clearing up after assembly.
- Ensure personal hygiene and tidiness when visiting customer/ premise for after sale, and interact with customer with due consideration to cultural sensibilities.
- Customer complaints to be analysed, rectified and to meet customer satisfaction.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 07:13:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!