Job title: Loss Prevention Supervisor- Audit & Asset Protection – UAE
Job description: Role Profile:
Actively work towards reducing store shrinkage and creating a safe, pleasant environment for customers and employees, supervise the security officers.
- Supervise, assign tasks/patrolling areas and prepare duty schedules/rotas for loss prevention officers
- Report any health & safety risks identified to store management and loss prevention advisor for information/action
- Assign security officers and personally carry out patrol in order to identify customers/employees shoplifting/stealing
- Apprehend/detain store thieves and liaise with local authorities
- Report all incidents of customer/employee theft to loss prevention advisor (even those thefts deterred)
- Prevent/react to incidents of violence involving employee and customers
- Monitor access to employee/store entrance and storage areas to prevent the risk of loss, reporting non-compliance to operations and loss prevention
- Inspect and report against non-compliance of company procedures on tagging
- Lead and assist with random employee searches in accordance with company procedures
- Lead and conduct regular, random, unannounced reconciliations and report exceptions
- Report incidents of actual or suspected employee theft/non-compliance to company procedures
- Initiate investigations and operate with the manager in observing/identifying evidence of theft/ malpractice
- Review/monitor daily documentation, cash declaration, faulty items, customer and employee returns, employee searching, stock transfer reconciliation and compliance to employee uniform issue policy
- Control issuing of store keys
- Control storage and the return of lost property
- Report weekly/monthly incidents/issues to the loss prevention advisor for information/action
- Collate common issues on a monthly basis for escalation to loss prevention advisor for resolution
- Monitor trends and escalate information in a timely manner to loss prevention advisor for information/action
- Increase the knowledge base of security guards/employees on common issues/incidents to increase awareness within the business
- Conduct Health & Safety risk assessments
- Good secondary/high school education
- General education
- Local/civil criminal law (required but not essential)
- Employee/customer theft/ malpractice indicators
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Ability to produce accurate reports both verbal and written
- 3 years retail operations
- No criminal convictions or disciplinary misconducts
- CCTV Knowledge
- Cash handling
- CCTV reporting
- Well focused and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: 27 Jan 2021 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 26 Feb 2021 Arabian Standard Time
Job date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 23:36:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!