Job title: Make-Up Artist
Company: Chalhoub Group
Job description: Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Make-Up Artist will achieve optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards. Our Artist is responsible for providing makeup demonstrations to customers and guiding them through right make up combinations. Our Retail Make Up Artist is also accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising.
– Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
– Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
– Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
– Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
– Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
– Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
– Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
– Sell-out target tracking at store level
– Generate daily sales reports
– Participate in achieving incentives
– Post launch sales tracking at store level
– Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
– Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
– Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
– Report stock shortages using the stock order form
– Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
– Advise customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
– Demonstrate usage of various make up products
– Assist and guide customers in make-up application
What you’ll need to succeed
– A dynamic attitude and knowledge about the Make up brands and the competition
– A passion for delivering exceptional experiences to clients
– Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in Cosmetics, preferably within Make-Up
– A proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:03:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!