Job title: Manager – Shop in Shop
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Job description: Job Description
Support in developing business and assortment strategies for assigned account. Strategy to include franchise and product-line direction to external accounts, as well as internal cross-functional partners, to meet financial needs of the business. Position to work closely with integrated retail teams and cross functional partners including The Disney Store (TDS) Teams, Licensing Teams, Franchise, PD Teams and Retail Marketing.
Parks, Experiences and Products
Consumer Packaged Goods
- Minimum of 5-7 years account or product management experience in mid to large size company (or related experience)
- Experience with omnichannel retailers preferred
- Minimum 2+ years leadership experience
- High level of interest and experience with Disney Brand
- Experience working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to flex from strategic to task oriented skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, AS400 a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- People oriented team player
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Parks, Experiences and Products
- Develop and maintain departmental strategies. Actively work to apply financial insights, consumer insights, and product trend information, as well as support the divisional strategies and overall Integrated Retail vision to validate strategies.
- Analyze retail and consumer trends in the industry to help shape the account strategies, drive innovation, and identify new opportunities.
- Drive account initiatives to achieve financial objectives for assigned accounts, including fixture planning, visual merchandising, marketing, franchise and product category direction.
- Present quarterly product assortment to account buyers in collaboration with internal account sales teams.
- Present quarterly departmental strategies and hindsight business reviews to Senior Management and cross-functional teams.
- Determine wholesale cost structure to maximize profitability for Disney while ensuring appropriate margins for retail accounts.
- Lead business decisions of key milestones within the merchandise production calendar from product development, sourcing, operations, IT, logistics, accounting to support delivery of merchandise to assigned accounts
- Manage marketing needs for assigned account and collaborates with Retail Marketing for internal approvals
- Manage ecommerce photography and copy needs for assigned account including management of product content on retailer’s ecommerce site.
- Perform gap analysis to drive business.
- Lead cross-functional team in mitigating account chargebacks to ensure fair and equitable charges are applied or returned.
- Manage P&L with local finance team
Job date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 23:50:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!