Job title: Marketing Executive
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Job description: Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager to execute the project marketing strategy, annual project marketing plans and activities devised by the Marketing Manager (MM) to achieve set project marketing objectives across mixed-use communities across multiple asset classes including place/destination, residential, office and urban retail.
Key objectives include to;
- Support the project marketing team by undertaking all marketing co-ordination and administration efforts.
- Support the project marketing team in launches with collateral and campaign execution.
- Support the project marketing team by undertaking executing all events and logistics.
- Support the project marketing team in the preparation of required project reporting.
- Contribute to the development of marketing content aligned to the whole of life and annual marketing plans.
- Support the project marketing team by monitoring / tracking marketing effectiveness and return on investment analysis (ROI).
- Liaise with suppliers and consultants on numerous day-to-day marketing activities to support the plan.
- Undertake initiatives to support the development of a great team culture across the wider project team.
- Responsible for managing marketing administration, contract preparation and marketing filing systems.
- Assist the project marketing team with meeting preparation and minute taking for marketing meetings.
- Develop all internal communications to promote project successes within Majid AL Futtaim communications channels (Workplace, Tawasul, CEO Twitter and LinkedIn) managing the required approval channels.
- Assist the project marketing team through regular budget tracking in line with approved budgets.
- Develop ongoing communication with internal and external stakeholders that fosters a more productive working environment and facilitates higher quality output.
Assist the project marketing team in executing / delivering on the project marketing plan and annual marketing campaigns / activities to achieve the agreed project marketing objectives and KPIs. Support project objectives across several asset classes including residential, commercial office and urban retail.
Manage all execution for agreed marketing activities as directed by the project marketing team including collateral, website updates, digital campaigns, social media, events logistics, sponsorships, signage, print media, public relation, external and internal communications, photography, project presentation audits (site presentation, experience centers, displays), customer relations (asset management) customer communications pieces, marketing content development and broker / agency packs aligned to project and MAF Communities Style Guide.
Support the project marketing team where directed with meeting attendance and minute taking, administrative support, image sourcing / suggestion, shadowing and proofing where requested.
The role will entail understanding liaising directly with the Communities Central Marketing team to successfully support project marketing plans.
- Marketing Strategy and Plan: Support the MM with development of the project marketing strategy with input with appropriate marketing initiatives idea generation for consideration.
- CBU Strategic Alignment: Understand the Communities central marketing strategy to contribute ideas for seamless project and central marketing initiatives integration.
- Campaigns and Promotional Strategies: Support the MM with idea generation to work into campaign strategies to target and reach customers with clear, compelling marketing messages.
- Customer Intelligence: Collect, collate and share data from various sources to better understand customer insights. E.g. Manage any feedback surveys, customer data collection and data entry when enquired.
- Competitor Tracking: Collect, collate and share competitor data, products information with project team.
Financial, Administration and Reporting
- Compliance: Support the MM with ensuring compliance to MAF Corporate (Holdings) and MAF Communities Marketing Guidelines when proofing and checking documents.
- Budget Management; Manage individual marketing initiatives / executions to agreed forecasted budget and update budget with revised commitments once costed. Obtain any budget reports from finance for checking.
- Marketing Campaign Effectiveness: Support the MM through conducting analysis of lead and sale enquiry sources to highlight optimal media and overall effectiveness.
- Customer Experience: Manage customer experience audits (Including presentation for Site, Experience Centre and any Display Homes / Suites).
- Reports: Support the MM to deliver accurate reports including Project Control Group (PCG) reports, Monthly CBU Marketing Dashboards, Monthly Budgets, Launch Plans, Presentations, CBU work-in-progress, Activities Calendars in a timely manner following all templates.
- Administration: Ensure project marketing team comply with all administration requirements.
- Consultants: Assist with preparation of briefs for consultants, manage requisitions and accounts processing.
- Procurement and RFP’s: Understand the procurement process and assist in the management of tax invoices or related invoices and budgets. Compliance to Majid Al Futtaim procurement policies.
People and Stakeholder Management
- Project Team Relations: Establish a good working relationship with project head, sales & operations, customer relations (asset management) and development teams
- Stakeholder Relations: Establish good working relationships MAF Communities Marketing, Joint Ventures partners and local businesses, community groups and other stakeholders.
- Brief Development and Approvals: Support in the development of marketing briefs to support the marketing plan ensuring alignment of relevant project-team stakeholders.
- Project / Corporate Branding: Support the MM with major brand development briefs and participate in any agency / project team meetings.
- Media Plans: Support the MM with checking media plans respond to brief.
- Marketing Campaign Concepts: Support the MM in the generation of new campaign concepts for new phase launches for collateral and 360 marketing campaigns for team approval.
- Various 360 Marketing Campaigns; Execute mass-media marketing campaigns for various initiatives such as existing stock, new launches, awareness campaigns including;
- Digital Marketing execution
- Edm and Campaign management execution
- Multi-media promotions management
- On and offsite billboard signage
- Content marketing development
- Search engine marketing (SEM) management
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) management
- Associated public relations and communications plans (develop and seek press release approval)
N.B. Includes undertaking post campaign analysis report and presenting to the team.
N.B. Incudes liaising with agencies and managing final art (FA) approval by MM for owned (Social Platforms, Onsite Signage, Website, Database Communications such as edm) and paid media (all non-owned media) * Renders & Animation: Support the MM with any renders and animation development and approvals with the development, sales and leasing teams aligned to project positioning.
- Photography: Assist the agency with any lifestyle and product (i.e. Residential Villas, Townhouses, Urban Retail etc.) photography shoots aligned to project positioning. Incudes art direction.
- Brochures and Collateral: Support the MM to prepare and procure new high quality marketing brochures for the project and its associated products. Verifying layout, content, copy, proof-reading, feedback to all parties involved and delivery of final printed or online material.
- Floorplans: Manage print of all floorplans, floorplates and masterplan site plans
- Experience Centre and Displays: Execute presentation audits for customer experience centres and residential / office displays. Ensure displays are presented and ready for customers.
- Customer Relations: Assist Customer Relations (Asset Management) in the design/execution of the customer communication strategy.
- Minor Community Events: Assist Customer Relations in the design/execution of any small community events (low budget events targeting only residents/workers of the community, less than 100 attendees).
- Major Community Events: Own and execute any large-scale community / brand building events with target greater than 100 attendees (i.e. large scale events where objective is brand development and awareness)
- Marketing content: Execute development marketing content development for all owned and paid channels.
- Launch Events and Exhibitions: Execute approved customer and agent-facing events and activations (Sales events, leasing events, community) including venue selection, location, food tasting, rehearsal, invitees list, invitation cards, gifts and giveaways. Oversee logistics during exhibitions, liaising with organizers, supervising stand installation, branding and setup.
- PR: Execute and approve media, public relations and communications plans to maximize project exposure, interviews and events and brand coverage. Review and approve all press releases and outbound media communication ensuring compliance to MAF Holdings guidelines. Manage PR/Communications reporting.
- Engaging and a good team player
- Creative and innovative thinking (solutions driven)
- Strong Communication skills
- Innovation driven (High performing)
- 6+ years marketing experience. Of which, 3+ years’ experience in Property/Real Estate Industry
- Middle East experience (preferred)
- Experience in multiple asset classes preferred but not essential including either residential, office commercial or retail.
- Bilingual will be preferred
- University Degree Graduate (Marketing or related field)
Job date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 04:21:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!