Job title: Merchandising Senior Analyst at CareerDubai
Job description: Overview
My client is one of the largest franchise retailers in KSA, is currently looking for a Merchandising Senior Analyst (Beauty, Sports, Lifestyle) to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to Brand Director, you would design and implement a merchandise planning structure, enable transparency in stock control, allocation and delivery in a timely process for each of the assigned brands. Below more details:
- Develop merchandise financial plan (sales, markdown spend, sell through, stock level, stock turns, intake margin, and gross trading profit).
- Calculate OTB by category (at selling price) by season.
- Develop assortment plans with the support of Buyers.
- Develop store clusters and sub clusters (if applicable) and revisits grouping every season.
- Develop Receipt Plans for the developed assortments (i.e., sets suggested dates of delivery of the shipments throughout the season for the Brand Partners).
- Track in-season brand performance by developing weekly and monthly Business Review reports; summarizing the brand’s inventory flow, sales and margin performance, budget spend, and updated forecasts (at the class and sub-class level).
- Conduct periodic reviews of seasonal and aged inventories and recommend promotional strategies and markdown strategies to liquidate inventories.
- Handle manpower planning and oversee promotion, transfer, and discipline of employees.
- Train, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to store managers and the team related to all areas of effective operations.
- Oversee sales performance on the seasonal launches.
- Own the responsibility of keeping all data accurate and cleansed.
- Streamline the flow of merchandise by analyzing sales performance and determining trends and patterns
- Implement company profit planning strategic document.
- Track and analyze in-season brand performance and adjusts weekly forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 8 relevant years, with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Proven retail and experience.
- Excellent abilities in financial management and planning.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation.
- Strong business and commercial savvy.
- In-depth understanding and awareness of the market.
- Ability to interact with multiple and different stakeholders.
- Significant analytical skills.
- Analyze sales figures, interpret trends and forecast future sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 00:36:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!