Job title: Officer (PRC) – Logistics – UAE
Job description: Role Profile:
Undertake all activities within a department to achieve company objectives in a timely and
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application submission for Dubai Municipality and ESMA
- Expert in computer skills and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of purchase order process & Oracle
- Presentation and communication skills
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate operational inefficiencies.
- Elicits and documents business and functional requirements that can be clearly understood by the business unit and technical teams
- Develop database solution to retrieve and store data from multiple sources
- Create scheduled and ad-hoc reports as requested utilizing Microsoft Office software
- Aids in documentation of current systems, processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of all systems and processes within Operations and its related entities
- Undertake special projects as needed
- Conduct market research and analysis as requested
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of predictive dialer system and calling lists imports
- Quick learner with fast output.
- Must have advanced MS Excel computer skills, with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Word. In Excel you should be proficient with creating forms, linking cells, graphics, dynamic tables, and macro programming. In PowerPoint, you should be able to build presentations and link the context to Excel
- Registration and regulatory affairs
- Purchasing / Administration / registration, regulatory affairs
- Microsoft office (Advanced Excel + certifications in excel)
- Retail, pharmaceutical, and legal industries
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an officer position/admin supervisor
- Data Management
Additional role requirements:
- IT background is a plus
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: 23 Dec 2020 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 22 Jan 2021 Arabian Standard Time
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 23:13:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!