Job title: Online Retail Assistant Manager
Company: Expo 2020 Dubai
Job description: Department Definition
The Commercial department services key partners and sponsors, who are set to grow in number as Expo 2020 approaches. The team proactively plans and supports partners with developing marketing activation plans to maximize their sponsorship of Expo 2020 Dubai. The team also liaises with various Expo 2020 Dubai departments to ensure partner rights and benefits are implemented.
Expo 2020 will have an online branded store that will be hosted by Amazon.ae. this platform is a strong sales channel for Expo 2020 Licensed products and involves working with Amazon on the production of the branded store, plus working with the licensees ensuring that their products are listed on Amazon.ae allowing us showcase these products in the branded store.
The team managing the Branded Store will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the Expo 2020 Branded store hosted by amazon.ae. The team will also be responsible for the management of the specific deliverables outlined in the contract with amazon.ae while also working with the Licensees to up-load their products which is essential to ensure the success of the online store. The online branded store will be an integral component of the wider Expo 2020 visitor experience.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supporting the Relationship Manager responsible for Expo 2020 digital retail activations. The role will include but not be limited to bilingual content creation and the production of visual merchandising assets to support the merchandise plan, plus the uploading of the assets onto the Branded Store as directed ensuring functionality and quality control and assurance for the site. The role may be required to support with the coordination and preparation of marketing activities, photoshoots, management of creative asset libraries, reporting and customer support.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
– Daily monitoring the Store’s pages ensuring functionality – both Arabic and English. Flagging and correcting any errors found among all involved parties;
– Quality control and quality assurance of the online store’s pages, the listings and all related marketing activities;
– Content creation, including the production of visual merchandizing of the online store as per the merchandising plan. Review and cross checking against guidelines ensuring consistency and quality;
– Manage the library of all creative assets;
– Work in conjunction with the Online retail manager, relevant Stakeholders and various parties on all marketing activities to be used across multiple channels. Coordinate any other ecommerce and digital marketing activity on Expo channels;
– Coordinate regular photoshoots with all involved parties (logistics, licensees, studios, the creative studio);
– Support with reports generation and record keeping;
– Monitor customer reviews and rating; flagging any issue that needs addressing, plus assist in resolving any customer service escalated case.
4+ years’ ecommerce or digital marketing experience, with basic Photoshop/graphic artist experience, as well as:
– A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
– Fluent in English and Arabic;
– Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
– Strong written and oral communications skills;
– Digital marketing experience;
– Strong planning and organizational skills.
Job date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 23:18:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!