Job title: Operation manager
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Operation Manager
Adecco is currently recruiting for Operation Manager for our leading MNC client in FMCG sector The primary function of the successful candidate would be to manage the operations of multiple restaurants within the scope and maximize the sales and profit.
- This job posting is for a permanent placement position based in Sharjah.
- Responsible for the Operations of the restaurants within his scope including maximizing sales, profit and efficiencies.
- Execute penetration/ remodeling and relocation annual plans.
- Select strategic new store locations and designs.
- Develop in coordination with the brand area director the Annual Operating Plan of the Chains/Restaurants under his management to increase revenue in different market segment and maximize business opportunities.
- Define Restaurant Operation’s strategy and align organizational execution towards the achievement of business goals.
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualification -University degree graduate with 6-8 years’ supervisory experience in either food service or retail industry. Tertiary level of education is essential with a major in business or management discipline, eg. Degree level qualification is a must.
- Language preferences : English
- Experience Minimum of 5-6 years out of his experience with emphasis on operations in a retail and/or consumer orientated service industry, preferably in multi outlet food chain or quick service restaurant environment.
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information, kindly visit https://www.adeccome.com/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Job date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 03:29:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!