Job title: Operation manager afro pets
Company: Saif Belhasa Holding
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Operation Manager Afro
Product Development Manager- JD Our vision at Afro Pets is to have a healthy & safe environment for animals and people. We would like to make things easier and better so people and animals can move freely in the environment that they are living. Our goal is to educate people on the importance of the animal grooming, animal accessories and other factors that will affect people and animals’ life. By educating animal parents we will make things better. From our retail stores and our network centers, you will work with others who shares the same values and commitment that will help pet society better. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization. Position Purpose: This position is responsible for developing and driving the strategic direction and product development for key supplies brands and categories. This person will analyze the business, complete competitive assessments and understand consumer trends/insights to elevate and differentiate Owned Brand assortments. Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and Drive Brand/Category Strategies and Analysis
- Partners with key Cross Functional team to drive innovation, develop product, determine owned brand assortment, and create brand integrity.
- Communicates, conceptualizes, develops, and sets standards for owned and exclusive branded
Supply product; direct and domestic imports.
- Creates comprehensive, cohesive brand/category presentations. Aggressively pursues new
business opportunities and brings to fruition successfully (domestically and overseas).
- Partners with Global Sourcing partners to source/purchase owned and exclusive branded products
following all details, pricing strategies, and timing.
- Completes follow-up on all placements to ensure product specifications, quality standards, deadlines, and deliveries are met as contracted.
- Facilitates the development process for timely milestone meetings and approvals for all private and
- Ensures product standards are met once orders are placed with a specific maker.
- Active involvement with and knowledge of Afro Pets factory compliance efforts.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules
with engineering and manufacturing.
- Builds a working partnership with Afro Pets merchant and design team; takes the leadership role in
creating owned brand product lines.
- Leads the working relationships between all parties involved in the development and production of
owned and exclusive branded merchandise for Afro Pets
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives,
expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open Supervisory Responsibility:
Will directly manage and develop an Assistant product Manager and/or Specialist. Key point of contact and strategist for Owned Brand responsibility; works closely with Merchants, Design, Sourcing, Brand Marketing, Ecommerce and In Store Visual. Work Environment:
Operates in a standard office environment. The majority of job duties are performed while seated indoors with little or no exposure to hazards. Day and overnight domestic travel to vendors, seminars and/or conferences is required periodically throughout the year. Extended domestic and overseas travel may occur periodically throughout the year. Education/Experience: Leadership experience in product development and / or merchandising, especially with private and/or
exclusive brands. 5 years with overseas business travel, sourcing and purchasing experience. Knowledge of the product manufacturing techniques, fabrications, costing that will be used to produce
the line of products the manager will be responsible for. 5 years of line building and merchandising experience. 5 years of buying or equivalent experience. Management experience Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED10,000.00 to AED15,000.00 /month Experience:
Job date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 02:20:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!