Job title: Order Coordinator | ACE Hardware | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 89981
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Order Coordinator | Ace Hardware Supply Chain | Dubai
About the role:
This role is needed to support the Place Digital First initiative, it will allow to support the strategy to have all necessary data to be online for better Customer experience, support ecom sales and full potential accordingly.
Maintaining the House in order: this role is critical as to coordinate and give the necessary visibility to all stakeholders, availability of the goods to support sales in due times.
- Purchase orders follow up on a daily basis to make sure necessary data is received and updated in tracker to give visibility to Planning, Logistics and Commercial
Tracker daily update
- Data clean up and follow ups (open orders confirmed, not shipped, updates, etc.)
- Order and Vendor lead-time measure to support Commercial analysis
Maintain training materials
- Follow and enforce company rules and regulations
- Provide support and necessary analysis related to new store openings, project coordination with Vendors to ensure delivery schedule is communicated and agreed as per constraints
- Support Logistics in LIV (invoice reconciliation) at reception of the goods, impacting payment to Vendors
- Ecom support
- In support to Category Teams, be in regular touch with Vendors to allow gathering necessary information to increase number of SKUs online visible to Customers
- Support in DSV activities: coordination with Vendor in support of Buying Assistants
About the person:
- Graduation with Commerce & Supply Chain management.
- Knowledge of Planning basics, general knowledge of Supply Chain
- Prior experience in logistics coordination, order control, planning and supply chain operations.
- Experience with using ERP systems (preferably SAP) and advanced Panning tools with statistical modeling
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:52:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!