Job title: Planning Assistant | ACE Hardware | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 86445
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
You will be responsible for assisting and analyses Planning requirements and KPI’s using available means (systems and tools). You will support the Planning Team in analysis, makes data available for decisions making and allows building routines. Scope: all channels of distribution in the GCC Region for a current or future product line Actions on: inventory levels, minimizing errors, driving continuous improvement through processes, analysis, etc. You will
participates to the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to support harmonizing global improvement with common targets to ACE and Homeworks.
Key Specific Responsibilities:
- Received, assess, and creates the stores additional orders for validation on required levels as per release strategy in place.
- Supports and analyses gaps in master data:
– Source of supply
– Min/max table match
– Vendor extension
– Replenishment units of measures
– Replenishment parameters
– Lead times * Analyses and provide necessary details to Planners in order to assess and optimize JDA / auto-rep orders
- Support and develop routines analysis, measures, performance used during monthly S&OP cycles at Category and global level. Participates in meetings with necessary stakeholders on a monthly / regular basis.
- Monitoring monthly ageing stock level and support actions on liquidating strategy with Buying / Planning teams through inter-territory/store transfer, clearance & promotions.
- Assist in various reportings and analysis (existing and new development), weekly trade pack, stock reports, KPI’s measurement, etc.
- Purchase orders follow up on a daily basis to make sure necessary visibility is given to Planning and Logistics
- Open PO’s measurement measure to assess and limit the impact on replenishment calculations
- Maintain training materials. Follow and enforce company rules and regulations
- Provide support and necessary analysis related to new store openings, project coordination
You have a passion for retail and enjoy working in a fast-paced and complex environment.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree Graduate
- 3+ years Planning experience
- Knowledge of Planning basics, general knowledge of Supply Chain
- Prior experience in assisting, analyzing (inventory, performance, KPI’s, etc.)
- Experience with using ERP systems (preferably SAP) and advanced Planning tools with statistical modeling
- Good system proficiency, SAP – JDA experience in additional advantage
- Proven analytical skills
- Advanced in Excel, Tableau in additional advantage
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:50:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!