Job title: Quantity Surveyor & Estimation-Projects
Company: Apparel Group
Job description: Description
Quantity Surveyor & Estimation-Projects
United Arab Emirates
Job Identification: 1064
Job Category: Projects & Architecture
Locations: Jabel Ali South, Dubai, AE
Job Schedule: Full time
– The position is responsible to coordinate, compare, request quotations/bills, Negotiation, prepare reports and ensure that construction costs productions are managed as efficiently as possible.
– Ensures that the design and quantities are being met in terms of quantities and specifications.
– Prepare the BOQ (Bill of Quantities), Estimates, material and labor cost based on the measurements of the design and drawings of the store.
– Request quotation for all materials required in each project.
– Prepares comparison sheet whenever required to choose the best supplier / contractor.
– Coordinate and deals with the supplier of the materials required on the project.
– Prepare CAPEX Sheet and making sure that the costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible.
– Working to keep the project on time and within the budget.
– Prepare report for the total cost once the project is completed.
“Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate residing at the crossroads of the modern economy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today, the Apparel Group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its more than 1750+ stores and 75+ brands across all platforms employing 17,000 multicultural staff covering four continents.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines. Also, Apparel Group provides customers the experience of shopping from the comfort of their own home with ease and convenience via our E-Commerce site 6thStreet.com
Apparel Group Operates Brands from around the world, originating from USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia and include leading names in Fashion, Footwear & Lifestyle such as Tommy Hilfiger, Charles & Keith, Skechers, Aldo, Nine West, Aeropostale, Jamie’s Italian to name a few and other key brands include Tim Hortons, Cold Stone Creamery, Inglot, Rituals etc..
The Apparel Group owes its amazing growth to the vision and guidance of its dynamic Chairman, Nilesh Ved, who has taken the company from strength to strength since its inception in the last two decades.”
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 06:27:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!