Job title: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking
Company: Mark Williams
Job description: Our client, one of the leading banks in the region is currently in search of a target-driven Relationship Manager to join their dynamic team in Dubai. The role holder reports to the Branch Manager and will be focusing in growing the branch deposit base and opening new customer accounts.
– Open new channels to acquire new clients, providing effective marketing and selling of bank liability products and services to all clients within the portfolio with the objective to maximize revenue/return.
– Establish and develop relationships with branch clients to introduce the bank’s services in view of client needs.
– Manage liability portfolio and client relationships and Deposit mobilization and NTB account Opening
– Prepare call for potential and existing clients in view of the bank policies and standards.
– Develop and maintain the deposit portfolio of a branch by retaining the existing relationships and developing new customer relationship every month to increase profitability.
– Ensure that all documentation for each Customer is complete for compliance purpose
– Advise retail and SME clients on their financial needs and objectives by analysing their financial needs and objectives, recommend suitable in-house ‘off the shelf’ financial solutions, and execute clients’ instructions on their banking and financial transactions.
– Networking with existing and prospective clients.
– Achieve individual liabilities and revenue targets through acquiring new accounts, growing and maintaining assigned portfolio of clients.
– Develop and maintain active referral relationships with business partners, intermediaries and other customer sources
– Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
– University education with minimum 8 years’ retail or SME banking sales and service experience.
– Make effective business decisions independently, based on sound financial and business principles.
– Candidate is expected to possess extensive customer contacts that qualifies for the high value clients segment.
– A team player with good initiatives and assertiveness.
– A self-motivator who is keen on upgrading and improving personal knowledge & skills to meet evolving job requirements.
Job date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 04:55:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!