Job title: Retail Chain Manager (UAE)
Company: Pyypl Ltd.
Job description: Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
The future is here. Be part of the pioneering team of Pyypl Ltd., the future’s leading digital payment card!
Pyypl Ltd. (pronounced “people”) is a pioneering FinTech company rolling out services in multiple countries in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia region. Similar companies globally include Revolut, Monzo, N26, and TransferWise.
We are proudly regulated by various financial services regulators, and our Group Headquarters is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts. We are a true product company, extremely results driven, and always try to positively surprise our customers. We want to hear that magical “wow!’ from our customers.
To boost our growth, we are now looking for new energetic, skillful, ethical members to our family!
We are seeking for a Retail Chain Manager to join our team in UAE to create and manage distribution partnerships with large, medium and small retail chains in the UAE, maintain good relationships with them for a long-lasting engagement and grow the company’s retail distribution partnerships.
Detailed duties and responsibilities:
- Lead acquisition and engagement initiatives through Retail Chain partnerships to maximize community growth and product distribution; accountable creating and rolling out game plans;
- Strengthen the existing relationships with retail chains and other distribution partners, and identify areas to improve business performance;
- Closely monitor and push new and existing retail chain partners in terms of their performance to make sure that user acquisitions and sales are on track;
- Ensure product availability to all retails chain partners, including relevant product information and assets that users/customers will require;
- Build and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential partnerships and build a database of the existing ones;
- Perform proper orientation and/or product training for the new partners for them to properly endorse and sell our product;
- Align, set and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Develop and maintain positive, direct, working relationships with retail store personnel and retail store area managements;
- Schedule and run retail stores visits daily, to check and monitor KPIs and product visibility within the stores
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, logistics or related education;
- At least 3 years’ experience in retail chain partnerships directly managing the partner acquisition and ongoing relationship;
- At least 5 years’ Experience in FinTech or telecommunications industry or other FMCG sectors.
- Has a passion for building strong relationships, driving significant results, and managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment;
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results;
- Highly organized and structured, can work equally well with a team or individually;
- Customer focused and able to manage a professional partners’ relations;
- High service orientation with the ability to foresee partner needs and offer additional solutions;
- Has the ability to engage with executives, small business owners and other stakeholders in any level;
- Sales and numbers driven personality.
Pyypl is for People!
Pyypl is safe, secure, and 100% compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 04:00:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!