Job title: Retail Operation & Improvements Lead
Job description: Amazon MENA is seeking an experienced, detail oriented and technically capable Retail Operation & Improvements Lead to support the strategic transition of our MENA retail business. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization, managing projects and workstreams, and managing complex datasets.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Proactively dive deep areas impacting business team’s bandwidth
· Work backward from business team needs and pain points, and translate them into business requirements
· Develop programs, roadmaps and process improvements initiatives
· Launch new systems and programs to improve business team’s performance
· Collaborate with various stakeholders to deliver against your projects
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product/Program/Project Management with a proven history of owning projects from ideation to launch
· Experience in process improvements or re- engineering
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level Demonstrated leadership in driving cross- functional teams
· Self- motivated, results- driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Proven ability to work with cross- functional teams across business- development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Sound business judgment, strong analytical thinking and technical skills, and the ability to influence others driving clear results
· · Ability to analyze and propose data- driven solutions
· · Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast- paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
· Strong analytical skills including SQL and advanced Excel, including the ability to pull data and use to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Proven record of innovation and delivering those ideas to drive long- term results. Ability to successfully deliver end- to- end technology and operations projects, working through the many obstacles along the way.
· Have the ability to utilize exceptional problem- solving skills to work through difficult challenges. Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic or other programming languages
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 01:09:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!