Job title: Retail Operation Internship (Bulgari – Dubai)
Job description: Our internship program intends to place students or recent graduates in real-life business situations that provide learning opportunities and educational experiences otherwise unattainable in a classroom setting. The program comes as a complement to the training received by the students in their school programs.
Bvlgari is committed to ensure that the internship program provides a valuable learning experience and our teams are committed to accompany and guide interns throughout their journey. Our Retail team are looking forward taking part in the internship program and welcoming a new member. They anticipate the intern will gain experience and knowledge in the area of:
Retail performance and operations – Internship
The Retail Operations team Intern will report to retail operations and excellence manager of Bvlgari MEA and will have the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience in a retail department. They will help perform research and analysis, prepare KPIs reports, and assist with supporting the stores, as needed.
This is a great opportunity to support
- The retail team on performance and excellence management, from store administrative tools (opening/closing check lists, traffic & scheduling etc.) to store performance reports (sales analysis, KPIs analysis, individual performances, incentives)
- The retail team on store openings organization: retro planning, coordination.
- The retail team and the stores on implementing and testing new concepts to enhance client experience in store
- The stores in creating and updating store essential documentation
- The stores in managing daily request and support (uniforms, procurement, ad-hoc needs)
- Very good knowledge of Excel (pivot table, Macro)
- Problem solver and good Analytical skills
- Dynamic, multitasking, open-minded and eager to learn
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is essential.
- Competent with figures and reporting is essential.
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Our interns are here to expand their knowledge and learn more about our industry. Therefore the background can vary and we will be considering candidate from various experience and background.
Job date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 03:52:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!