Job title: Retail Store Manager
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service
- Actively communicate with customers in a friendly and helpful manner, promoting the PUMA brand and merchandise in trying to fulfil the customers’ needs and meet selling standards
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Cornerstones and service standards
- Responsible for training and development and succession of high performing, results-driven Associates
- Accountable for service-driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Directly responsible for ensuring that all training programs, both Domestic and Global, are fully implemented, functional and results-driven within the Store
- Analyse customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Communicate and provide feedback to the Head of Retail
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within the Store
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Head of Retail
- Implement, manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs
- Achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage Physical Inventory counts
- Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing opportunities and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required
- Attend Store Manager Meetings as well as all offsite training and position related meetings as required by Head of Retail; travel may be required
- Ensure the execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be assigned to one of our Dubai retail stores.
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 08:46:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!