Job title: Sales Assistant | Sandro | Retail – Fashion | Dubai
Job description: Job Requisition ID: 75844
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
You have a passion for selling and eagerness to want to help customers. You enjoy working in a premium fashion and in a complex environment.
The successful candidate should have:
- Secondary Education
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- Fluency in Written and spoken English. Ideally can speak Russian or Chinese languages.
- Customer Focus
- Sales Driven
About the role
You are responsible to deliver excellent customer service, identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products, building relationships with key customers and ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets set by the company by going the extra mile to exceed expectations and cultivate customer loyalty.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and FRIENDLY manner and demonstrate excellent customer service all time.
- Identify customer needs through asking opened question; recommend and demonstrate appropriate product, recommend link products at every sales opportunity, close the sale.
- Inform the customer about the store, its services (hands free, delivery, exchange & refund, apps, gift/wrapping.
- Inform the customer about the products and the brands inside the store.
- Inform the customer about previous and new events
- Able to make simple alteration or call the tailor when needed
- Have a good knowledge of his brand (designer, nationality, story, his product, fabrics, laundry,
- Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipt/bills against their by paper or e bill
- Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary
- Demonstrate and maintain products knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times
- Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the store manager
- Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms, and stocks areas
- Check stock level daily and inform of depleting stocks to his manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock level on the floor
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc
- Update customers’ details for the database accurately entering their details on the POS system
- Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance and sales floor, fitting rooms
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 23:50:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!