Job title: Sales Associate (UAE Nationals Only)
Job description: Sales Associate (UAE National Only)
Area: Emerging Markets
Department: Retail Operations
Direct Reporting Line: Floor Manager
Subsidiary/country: Dubai, UAE
GSMS Grade: PR4
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the Brand
- Effectively serving and selling to customers
- Diligently executing store operations
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
- Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- Peers and Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Retail Professional Competencies
- Preferably between 1-2 months working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
- Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
- English and Arabic language proficiency
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete’s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Sales Associate (UAE Nationals Only)
TEAM: Retail (Store)
Contract Type: Full time
Job date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:39:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!